Since my fiance and I just made this, I figured I’d share. It’s cheap, filling, and relatively health to boot. It’s not 100% my mom’s way of doing it but it’s pretty close.
- 1 can corn
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 can each:
- Black beans, chili beans, pinto beans, chickpeas
- 1 can beans of choice or another can chili beans
- 1lbs ground meat (optional, we usually do turkey)
- Brown meat (if using)
- Add the tomatoes, undrained
- Add chili beans, undrained
- Add remaining cans, drained
- Add one canful of water
- Rise to boiling
- Simmer for 15-30 minutes, until chili thickens
- Serve with cheese, sour cream, corn chips, etc.